Balanced Therapeutic Massage Weekly Newsletter
Week of June 23, 2019
What’s Happening: Hi! My name is Yasemin Jamison and I am the owner of Balanced Therapeutic Massage. I became a massage therapist after my two kids grew up and they didn’t need me every day anymore. I love helping people so as I searched for what my new career would be I found massage therapy. This was a logical choice because I am a people person and I love helping others feel better. Call me for a 20% off on any 60 or 90 min. massage.
Fun Holidays this Week:
June 27: Sun Glasses Day – Get out and enjoy the sun today with your favorite pair of sunglasses.
June 29: Camera Day – Celebrate with a picture of something you love!
Keeping hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps your body cool, helps muscles and joints work better and keeps skin supple. Here is this week’s hydration recipe:
Mango Pineapple Water
1 medium sized mango, thinly sliced
1 cup pineapple, chopped
Peel and slice one mango. Add 1 cup of finely chopped pineapple and water. Refrigerate 4-6 hours before drinking to allow flavors to infuse.
DIY Hand and Forearm Massage
Too much texting? Don’t worry. Try this hand/ forearm massage to help relax your muscles.
· Relax one arm, palm up, on top of your thigh.
· Push the heel of your other palm slowly along the forearm in the direction of your wrist.
· Use enough pressure to feel some heat, but not to give yourself a brush burn.
· Do the same thing across your open palm all the way down toward your fingertips, and again over the mound of your thumb.
· Repeat a few times, and switch hands.
Special Offers: Call me for your next massage and receive 20% off and I’ll throw in a foot scrub (60 or 90min session). 410-570-0242